Sunday, February 10, 2008

Adios Amigo :(



Today is a sad one for us. While I was cleaning and rearranging some things I realized that I haven't heard our turtle Stinky for a couple of days. Usually we don't but his food didn't look like it was eaten. So I looked in his box and found him dead in the back next to his towel.

Who knows where our Stinky friend came from. He was found over two years ago deep in the streets and was brought to the vetrinarian that my girlfriend Melinda worked at. he looked like he had seen some things, his shell was beat up, speckled in paint and chipped away. Melinda adopted Mr. Stinks and brought him to my house since she didn't have the room. He lived with us for over two years and he was a great addition to the family. He will be missed and we will always have a special place in our hearts for this unsocial little clackster.

No comments: