Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's Been a Little While

baby Sushi

Since I've said hello to my wonderful and adoring fans. I miss you all like a mother alligator misses her young. :) :)

Really though I've just been really busy in my work, home and alcoholic life. The new site is in the development section of my super awesome life spreadsheet. So it should be up really soon, so all of you can relax, knowing that your savior will be riding in on that golden unicorn of destruction in a very short time.

Until then, gaze at the magnificent site of The SUSHI when she was just a pup, beating up any pair of shorts that crossed her path.

toodles

-Jared

2 comments:

asyousuf said...

i want a kitty cat. too bad there's only scraggly, dirty ass, stray dogs here

testing said...

what about a cute little land crab??